We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Treehouse Restaurant in St.Jacobs..

Ontario
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Treehouse Restaurant in St.Jacobs..

We would like to make everyone aware of the poor service and quality of food that is so disgusting in St. Jacobs. a restaurant... Treehouse.. you have to eat outside...

I spent $ 5.75 on a tuna melt, they had the nerve to call it that. A small bagel you could buy at No Frills, very lightly toasted with a smidgen of tuna and some kind of cheese...how disgusting this lady passed off this as a tuna melt. She also made the worst burgers my husband and two teenager children were disgusted by her poor excuse of a hamburger...I would like to warn everyone not to eat there as her food is definitely not worth it..she wouldn't even refund her poor excuse of a 'tuna melt' on a lowly bagel...disgusting!! We had to spent $34.00 on a poor excuse of a meal, which was a big disappointment..I have never seen someone pass a tuna melt with a small bagel, it's not even one of those big gourmet bagels with poppy seeds..the burgers were greasy and tasteless.. how she could be in business is beyond me! we will never eat there again..

Edited: 03 September 2013, 11:47
4 replies to this topic
West Grey, Ontario
Destination Expert
for Toronto
Level Contributor
82,710 posts
103 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Treehouse Restaurant in St.Jacobs..

Hi ZiaPina75;

I've searched Google and can't find such a restaurant in St. Jacobs. Could you provide and address or website ?

Best Regards

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
15,207 posts
796 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Treehouse Restaurant in St.Jacobs..

New establishment I wonder...

Ontario
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Treehouse Restaurant in St.Jacobs..

I'm not sure if you got my message, but I cannot pin point the address it is on the main street..across from the store with all the toys. Hope you find it as it would save a lot of people grief..I mean a $5.75 tuna melt sandwich, the bage wasn't even a proper bagel. Just one of those tiny ones you get at a local grocery for 6 for $1.97. So disapointing...

Ontario
Level Contributor
3 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Treehouse Restaurant in St.Jacobs..

No I have seen this place before, however since everywhere else was busy we thought what would be the harm..As it turned out it was a big disapointment...

Reply to: Treehouse Restaurant in St.Jacobs..
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about St. Jacobs