We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Beach

Horsham
Level Contributor
40 posts
118 reviews
85 helpful votes
Beach

Can someone tell me if the beach at paradise cove resort is good to swim in, a few years ago we stated at Lomani and the beach was amazing, but this time we are travelling with a child.

Christina

6 replies to this topic
Pacific Coast...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
13,880 posts
148 reviews
331 helpful votes
1. Re: Beach

The beach is fine, white sand, better for swimming than at Lomani.

Horsham
Level Contributor
40 posts
118 reviews
85 helpful votes
2. Re: Beach

Thanks do you know if they offer water in your fridge in your room and a laundry service that was great when we were a lomani, by boat how long is the trip from marina. Our the rooms air conditioning.

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
3 helpful votes
3. Re: Beach

Hi. Beach is great but shallows a bit rocky at low tide so take reef shoes or just wait til tide comes in a bit. We stayed in a garden bure and they were aircon. In those bures there was a complimentary mini bar with soft drinks beer and water and water available at the bar all the time for free. We stayed at end sept with boys aged 4 and 8 and had a fantastic time.

Horsham
Level Contributor
40 posts
118 reviews
85 helpful votes
4. Re: Beach

Did they provide a laundry service?

Wellington, New...
Level Contributor
20 posts
4 reviews
3 helpful votes
5. Re: Beach

You could pay for it by the load. I can't remember how much as we didn't bother.

Consider getting a seaplane I'm and/ or out it's worth it.

Pacific Coast...
Destination Expert
for Fiji, Mamanuca Islands, Navini Island
Level Contributor
13,880 posts
148 reviews
331 helpful votes
6. Re: Beach

Most resorts offer laundry service at a cost and this resort is no exception. Transfers are via resort organised boat or the Yasawa Flyer, the Flyer takes approx 2 1/2 to 3 hours depending how many stops it make on the way the resort boat much less no more than 1 1/2 I can't quite remember but it is a smaller boat and not a great ride if it is rough weather.

Edited: 9 years ago
Reply to: Beach
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Naukacuvu Island
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.