We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel choice

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
28 reviews
22 helpful votes
Hotel choice

Going to Union College and have the choice of staying at the Doubletree on Nott Ave (looks a little isolated) and the Hampton Inn which looks in a very nice part of town but worried it will be too loud and busy. Coming in March and need parking. Thank you!

2 replies to this topic
Albany, NY
Level Contributor
1,862 posts
11 reviews
9 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel choice

I would 100 percent stay at the Hampton Inn. Lots of options for walkable restaurants, and maybe something will be going on at Proctor's! Schenectady is not a loud city, especially not in March, so I am not sure I would worry about that. That Hampton Inn goes up vertically more so than others in more suburban areas, so you could ask for a high floor if you think it would be a problem.

I have never stayed there, so can't say anything about their parking for sure, but I "remember" a parking lot right there. I would check with them.

Buffalo, New York
Level Contributor
4,090 posts
28 reviews
22 helpful votes
2. Re: Hotel choice

Thank you!

Reply to: Hotel choice
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Schenectady
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.