We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best hotel Santorini?

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
Best hotel Santorini?

I am really struggling to choose a hotel in Santorini. I would love to have a hotel that provides a private pool and amazing sunset views,from the pool. With a little bit of privacy, not having people walking past your villa.

So far these are the hotels I have been looking at: Canaves Oia Hotel & Canaves luxury suites, Andronis luxury suites,Katikies hotel & cavo Tagoo. Please let me know if you have any better recommendations??

14 replies to this topic
Santorini, Greece
Level Contributor
2,341 posts
55 reviews
1. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

Perivolas Suites is one of the absolute top in Oia. They have suites with private infinity pools and total privacy.

Ingela

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
24,007 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

As previously explained in your other posting there are not many hotels in Oia that offer a sunset view and a private pool. In May none of the hotels on your short list will have a sunset view. Neither will Perivolas Villas. Check Maregio Suites: http://www.maregiosuites.com

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

That hotel is booked out during my stay in Santorini

Gold Coast...
Level Contributor
13 posts
5 reviews
4. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

Yeah, I am finding it hard Deciding.That hotel is booked out during my stay in Santorini. Any other suggestions? I would love my own private infinity pool with great views.

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
5. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

for both caldera and sunset view look too hyperion oia suites and charisma suites in oia

perissa santorini
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
1,654 posts
6. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

look too ''old castle oia''

London
Destination Expert
for Thirassia, Fira
Level Contributor
16,716 posts
18 reviews
7. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

That hotel is booked out during my stay in Santorini.

===========

Are you trying to book directly or via a third party?

I ask because often hotels don’t give all of their rooms to third parties.

So, if a third party says they’re sold out, the hotel itself may still hsve availability.

Camarillo...
Destination Expert
for Santorini
Level Contributor
24,007 posts
2 reviews
8. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

Also, if you've only checked the actual website for availability, try going to www.booking.com to see if there are still rooms available through them. If the you prefer is listed there, perhaps they haven't sold out of their allotment of rooms yet.

Krakow, Poland
Level Contributor
247 posts
5 reviews
9. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

Hi MissTeeJay.

How did you get on with your search for Christmas/New Year? Where did you decide in the end?

Oslo, Norway
Destination Expert
for Oslo, Naxos, Norway
Level Contributor
23,826 posts
43 reviews
10. Re: Best hotel Santorini?

When asking a question in a thread you stand a much better chance to get a reply by using the pm option.

Like you can see on your own personal page all posters in the forum has a pm option on their page. Look up your own to get the idea.

You find their personal page by clicking on their user name.

Reply to: Best hotel Santorini?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Oia