We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weekdays in Hudson

Level Contributor
1 post
3 reviews
Save Topic
Weekdays in Hudson

We're planning a short trip to Hudson in June. Are shops, restaurants and other sites open during the week or is it better to visit on a weekend?

Thank you!

5 replies to this topic
Albany, NY
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weekdays in Hudson

Before high season, many places are closed midweek. If you come on a weekday, aim for a Thursday and Friday.

Albany, NY
Level Contributor
1,059 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weekdays in Hudson

I will add to my answer a bit, having done a little of my own research. In the winter, many of the stores close on Tuesday and/or Wednesday but are open the other days. Not sure if they are back by June.

Queens, New York...
Level Contributor
4 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weekdays in Hudson

Check out Kent Falls. It's a beautiful waterfall located in Kent Conn. Kent also has a bunch of awesome little shops and restaurants. Here's a video of Kent Falls:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J9uF13ByWLk

Akron, Ohio
Level Contributor
4 posts
170 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weekdays in Hudson

I was just there on business. A lot of the restaurants are closed one or two days during the week. Also it seeened many of the shops were closed by the time we were out at 5/6pm.

Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet
Level Contributor
5,705 posts
236 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Weekdays in Hudson

Regarding post #3, I live in Kent and while it is nice town and has a nice waterfall it is over a one hour drive from Hudson!

Reply to: Weekdays in Hudson
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hudson