We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Driver

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
1 post
8 reviews
Driver

How much for a day

24 replies to this topic
Toulouse, France
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
21. Re: Driver

Ha ha. Still jetlagged. Still surfing on Bali hapiness.

Thank you Janet m

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
39 reviews
22. Re: Driver

It’s a shock when you just get back Naomi, and all you want is be back in Bali. I know l have also just returned. 😂🤣 Have a great week.

Toulouse, France
Level Contributor
18 posts
6 reviews
23. Re: Driver

Thank you. I am suffering quite a bit but I am happy as I still have the joy of the holiday in me. The country is beautiful enough but it's the people that have left a mark on me. I have never met so many nice people. Humane, generous and all in a community. They have so much more community than we do. I just wanted to stay there and be a part of a culture that doesn't revolve on what we have. Also, they use everything they have. If our technology failed we wouldn't have as much as they do! ;-)

Thank you. Yes, I want to go back as it corresponds to my nature. Lucky I left my children here in France or I would have been tempted to do a runner!

Good luck...you too have a good week. We are in the same boat.

Cape Town, South...
Level Contributor
1,516 posts
39 reviews
24. Re: Driver

😂🤣😂Naomi, you’ll recover in a few weeks. My next trip starts 11 February, l go twice a year, it’s been like that for years, unlike you, you leave your kids at home, l leave my husband at home. 🤣😂

Reply to: Driver
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seminyak
Recent Conversations