We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather right now please?

Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
Weather right now please?

Hello guys

We travel to Ubud 12th-16th July and then Seminyak 16th-27th....weather forecast looks pretty poor at the moment there Although it depends which site I look at? Are any of you out in Bali now to let me know how the weather is treating you? Really excited to travel there (2 weeks on Wed eeeeek!).

Thank you all so much x

7 replies to this topic
Cranbourne...
Level Contributor
8,622 posts
130 reviews
1. Re: Weather right now please?

This exact same question has been asked many times in the last week, have a scroll down the forum.

Level Contributor
8 posts
24 reviews
2. Re: Weather right now please?

Sorry, have scrolled and can't find a recent weather post...I'm not that experienced at TA forums...

Mortdale, Australia
Level Contributor
2,462 posts
45 reviews
3. Re: Weather right now please?

This was asked on 22nd. If you go back a few pages you'll find it. You should know its the dry season..this topic is also covered in the "top questions" at the top of the page

Edited: 27 June 2018, 11:02
fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,532 posts
29 reviews
4. Re: Weather right now please?

Morning voicefix. I’m here right now, it’s 7am and it’s 27 degrees, 5 at home in Melbourne!!! There was a bit of drizzle in Ubud, it’s been windy, it’s been hot, a bit of a mixed bag really. There’s no point worrying about it, you can’t change it. Just don’t look at the weather x have fun!!

Byron Bay, Australia
Destination Expert
for Bali, Legian
Level Contributor
3,850 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Weather right now please?

I have just returned from Bali and the weather has indeed been a mixed bag. Sunshine, rain and wind - quite unusual for June which is supposed to be the dry season. As babycakes said you can't change the weather so just go to Bali and enjoy!

Singapore, Singapore
Level Contributor
19 posts
6. Re: Weather right now please?

Its been dry in Seminyak the past few days except for a dawn shower a couple days back. Unlike when I was here last year at this time, there’s considerably more cloud cover, which means less clear blue skies, and if you’re a sunset person as I am, the sunsets the past few days have been rather muted and not too inspiring. But it’s nice and breezy nevertheless.

Munich, Germany
Destination Expert
for Bali
Level Contributor
15,115 posts
89 reviews
7. Re: Weather right now please?

The weather now won't be the weather 2hrs from now let along in 2 weeks time.

It can be raining in Seminyak and not in Legian.

It rains everyday somewhere in Bali hence the forecasts are a bit useless.

Reply to: Weather right now please?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Seminyak