We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Derry, NH - need hotel close to place we are visiting

Mineola, NY
Level Contributor
35 posts
8 reviews
Derry, NH - need hotel close to place we are visiting

My husband and I need to go to visit Derry on Sunday June 17. We will be driving from NY on Saturday and staying over and leaving to go back to NY on Sunday. Are there hotels in Derry? if not, what is the closest to where we have to go?

3 replies to this topic
Georgia
Level Contributor
4,787 posts
3 reviews
2 helpful votes
1. Re: Derry, NH - need hotel close to place we are visiting

Google tells me there are a couple motels in Derry. But you'll find lots of choices in Manchester, Salem or Nashua/Merrimack.

Antrim, New...
Level Contributor
2,880 posts
32 reviews
33 helpful votes
2. Re: Derry, NH - need hotel close to place we are visiting

Nashua and Merrimack will be a bit inconvenient. But there are a lot of hotels around the Manchester Airport. It is right near the highway and no more than 10 minutes from Derry.

Book as soon as possible. That weekend is Motorcycle Weekend, and although the event takes place 60 miles away in Laconia, every hotel room for miles around books up for that weekend, which draws 10s of thousands to nearly a week of events. That weekend is the busiest. THere will also be a lot of motorcycles on the road. Do be observant as you drive.

3. Re: Derry, NH - need hotel close to place we are visiting

This post has been removed at the author's request.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Reply to: Derry, NH - need hotel close to place we are visiting
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Derry
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.