We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor Store near TI?

Charlotte, North...
Level Contributor
180 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Liquor Store near TI?

Can anyone tell me where the nearest liquor store is? We will not have a car. Thanks!

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,210 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
926 Reviews
from US$598.99*
MoCo, MD
Level Contributor
40 posts
1 review
Save Reply
1. Re: Liquor Store near TI?

Down the Strip, towards the Bellagio. Make a left. Down there are two places to buy beer and wine and liquor. One is a 7-11 type store, the other is a liquor store on gthe back side of Bourbon Street (or is that Babary Coast?) and behind the Flamingo some. DO NOT WALK THERE ALONE OR AT NIGHT!

Nevada
Level Contributor
106 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Liquor Store near TI?

If you have 4 or more people going, rent a limo to pick you up at the airport. Take the limo to a discount liquor store or Costco and stock up for the stay there, then go to the hotel. It will cost each person around $20. No waiting for cabs at the airport, cheaper booze, and you arrive at your hotel in style. Me and my buddies go down every October and we don't do it any other way these days.

Ohio
Level Contributor
6,224 posts
20 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liquor Store near TI?

cross the bridge to the Fashion Show Mall and locate the ABC store toward the rear of the mall. the bridge is near the sports book in the TI, very short walk, decent prices.