We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor run via taxi LAS to Monte Carlo at 11:00 pm

Texas
Level Contributor
26 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Liquor run via taxi LAS to Monte Carlo at 11:00 pm

How would you grab a bottle of champagne and the fixings for vodka, tonic & lime between the airport and the Monte Carlo via taxi at 11:00 pm? Can/should we just buy at the airport or the hotel? Or is that an option at 11:00 pm? (Question is coming from a dry county in Texas...)

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,212 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Grand Canyon 4-in-1 Helicopter Tour
927 Reviews
from US$598.99*
Wisconsin
Level Contributor
5,369 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liquor run via taxi LAS to Monte Carlo at 11:00 pm

I'd just suggest a stop at the ABC store in the Miracle Mile shops or maybe at the CVS just outside Monte Carlo. With a car, Lee's Liquor would be an option.

Kansas City
Level Contributor
101 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Liquor run via taxi LAS to Monte Carlo at 11:00 pm

I seem to recall someone posting before that they ordered their drinking supplies ahead of time and had them delivered to the hotel. I think it was through Safeway. Since it would have to be prepaid, I would assume the desk would hold a package for you.

Nevada
Level Contributor
3,234 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Liquor run via taxi LAS to Monte Carlo at 11:00 pm

CVS pharmacy and liquor store is right outside the front door of Monte Carlo. It will take you less than 5 minutes from your room to get there. There also is a Walgreens across the street, and an ABC across the street and a bit to the north.

If you are checking luggage, bring your own limes. ( in a plastic bag )

And bring a small knife to cut the limes. ( checked luggage )

Edited: 07 September 2011, 15:36
blacksburg va
Level Contributor
6,861 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liquor run via taxi LAS to Monte Carlo at 11:00 pm

i am not sure if its open yet,but a place called runway liquors has been in the works for about a year now,its suppsed to be near baggage claim?.

i knew they cleared most of the red tape but im not certain its open yet since i havent seen anyone post about it yet.

5. Re: Liquor run via taxi LAS to Monte Carlo at 11:00 pm

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2012, 10:17