We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Best Rooms at Paris?

Fort Mill, South...
Level Contributor
117 posts
89 reviews
Best Rooms at Paris?

Decided to stay at Paris for my first time to Vegas. What are the best room to ask for? Is there one part of hotel that is better than another part?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,727 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
625 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
Level Contributor
69 posts
1. Re: Best Rooms at Paris?

Stella, you will love Paris! It is really nice, we stayed there for our first time in Nov. and we are already going back in 20 days. When we went in Nov., we asked for a fountain view(we had a normal standard room) at the check-in at the airport. The woman we spoke to said it was $40 extra per night. We chose not to go with view so we had extra money to spend, but this time we are definitely paying the extra money. Our room was clean and nice, and I really couldn't find anything about the hotel to complain about.

Boston
Level Contributor
95 posts
8 reviews
2. Re: Best Rooms at Paris?

If you have some extra money to spend, ask for a LeMans suite. It is totally and completely amazing. Stayed there last year for our honeymoon, and we loved it. These rooms are mostly on higher floors.

Enjoy Paris!

cleveland,oh
Level Contributor
1,666 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Best Rooms at Paris?

Ask for a room at the end of the hall way. That would be the corner rooms. A little larger but better views.

Cincinnati, Ohio
Level Contributor
1,039 posts
8 reviews
4. Re: Best Rooms at Paris?

Since this is your first time in Vegas, I would DEFINITELY ask for an upgrade to a Strip View room for $40 per night extra. The view of the Belaggio Fountains is amazing! If it was not your first trip, I would just recommend the regular "deluxe" room. All of their rooms have a separate tub and a glass enclosed shower. Their buffet is one of the best on the strip. Have a great time!