We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,175 posts
107 reviews
Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

We've talked about on-strip liquor stores here before, but I don't recall anyone mentioning the one at Monte Carlo.

I see on the property map there is a liquor store next to Elton's (just down and across from the Pub and Brewery). Anybody been there? How are the prices? Selection?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,728 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
626 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
1. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

I didn't know there was one there either. All I remember is one in Miracle Mile across the street.

Boston
Level Contributor
15,129 posts
31 reviews
2. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

When I was there in November, a lot of the stores in the arcade where the BrewPub is were closed.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,175 posts
107 reviews
3. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

Hmmm . . . guess I'd best not count on THAT then. Thanks for the info.

Gabby, I may have missed you . . . but are you talking about ABC or is there also a "liquor store" at Miracle Mile?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
5,900 posts
15 reviews
4. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

CVS right next to MC will have a good selection of alcohol as will Walgreens right across the strip. And those little strip malls on the east side of the street will sell some alcohol.

5. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 02:19