We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,175 posts
107 reviews
Save Topic
Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

We've talked about on-strip liquor stores here before, but I don't recall anyone mentioning the one at Monte Carlo.

I see on the property map there is a liquor store next to Elton's (just down and across from the Pub and Brewery). Anybody been there? How are the prices? Selection?

Special Offer
Las Vegas to Grand Canyon Helicopter...
6,706 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon, Hoover Dam from Las...
5,213 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Grand Canyon West Rim Helicopter and...
927 Reviews
from US$598.99*
London, United...
Level Contributor
17,856 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

I didn't know there was one there either. All I remember is one in Miracle Mile across the street.

Boston
Level Contributor
15,119 posts
31 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

When I was there in November, a lot of the stores in the arcade where the BrewPub is were closed.

Minnesota City...
Level Contributor
3,175 posts
107 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

Hmmm . . . guess I'd best not count on THAT then. Thanks for the info.

Gabby, I may have missed you . . . but are you talking about ABC or is there also a "liquor store" at Miracle Mile?

Phoenix, Arizona
Level Contributor
5,824 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

CVS right next to MC will have a good selection of alcohol as will Walgreens right across the strip. And those little strip malls on the east side of the street will sell some alcohol.

5. Re: Liquor Store at Monte Carlo

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 October 2009, 02:19