We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cosmopolitan identity

doncaster
Level Contributor
23 posts
Cosmopolitan identity

How/ can I join identity doesn’t seem to let me on the Cosmo website (I’m in uk)

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,728 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
625 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
8 replies to this topic
1. Re: Cosmopolitan identity

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 19 October 2018, 08:32
Edited: 19 October 2018, 08:32

Tampa, Florida
Level Contributor
5,735 posts
2. Re: Cosmopolitan identity

Does this work for you?

https://tinyurl.com/y85otzu9

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
28 posts
2 reviews
3. Re: Cosmopolitan identity

if online isnt working, they have an identity desk that is open pretty much 24/7. Enjoy your visit!

Penrith, United...
Level Contributor
5,870 posts
7 reviews
4. Re: Cosmopolitan identity

Their website is terrible for me too . I have to call For everything. Their new website doesn’t accept my zip (post) code even though that’s the one registered to my identity account.

Edited: 19 October 2018, 09:00
North East England...
Level Contributor
165 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Cosmopolitan identity

I couldn't register my identity account online, it turned out there was an error with the post code. I emailed and they sorted it out within a day or so, allowing for the time difference.

Rancho Cucamonga...
Level Contributor
11,763 posts
167 reviews
6. Re: Cosmopolitan identity

Just wait until you get there. Cannot gain comps yet anyway

London, United...
Level Contributor
383 posts
113 reviews
7. Re: Cosmopolitan identity

I registered online ok with my UK address but when I got to the desk at the cosmo the lady pretty much had to register me again anyway! It only takes them a few minutes though and there was no line when we went around 11am.

Washington
Level Contributor
5,156 posts
48 reviews
8. Re: Cosmopolitan identity

It's best if you just holdoff & signup once you've arrived. Just be sure to request that your ID Acct. be tied to your room.

Reply to: Cosmopolitan identity
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted