We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Memorial Day Holiday

Scotland
Level Contributor
71 posts
1 review
Memorial Day Holiday

I am coming to vegas from 5/23 to 30/5 and I am aware that this takes in a US holiday (though not when I booked it). I have plans for my birthday on Monday the 5/28 and my question is will vegas still be exceptionally busy on the Monday or are the majority heading for home by then. I don't mind a crowd but like to be able to get a seat/drink within a reasonable period of time.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,728 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
626 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
Irvine, California
Level Contributor
33,862 posts
1. Re: Memorial Day Holiday

Monday won't be anything like as busy as Friday - Sunday as people who have work on Tuesday will be leaving then but it will still be busier than a regular Monday.

You should be fine.

Hotlando, Fl
Level Contributor
9,235 posts
27 reviews
2. Re: Memorial Day Holiday

The weekenders will be going home so you will be able to celebrate your birthday just fine. It will be hot though.

3. Re: Memorial Day Holiday

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 02 September 2009, 03:19
Get answers to your questions about Las Vegas