We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

Midwest
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
36 reviews
Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

Which one is better and why? Both beer and food.

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,719 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,234 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
617 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
34 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,037 posts
2,256 reviews
1. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

Triple 7 Brewpub at MSS for an great Happy Hour. and wider selection of food. Great place to watch sports.

Minneapolis...
Level Contributor
7,682 posts
2. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

I agree with Gary. Great place for HH. Really good craft beers.

Clearwater, Florida
Level Contributor
2,475 posts
97 reviews
3. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

I’ll play. 4 Queens has an outlet of Chicago Brewing Company. Their main Brewery is off Apache while 4Q is more of a bar that serves their beers. Triple 7 has very good food and prices but no one would confuse their beer with quality Vegas breweries like Teneya, Hop Nuts, Lovelady, Banger, Bad Beat or Crafthaus. It’s more of an old school Brewery that makes 1 of each style. Chicago also isn’t up there with true craft breweries but they do offer food, unlike most Vegas breweries. And the beer is drinkable.

Again, I doubt you will visit either because there just isn’t enough time in 2 weeks to visit everything you ask questions about.

But again you got the attention you desire. And we keep playing along while you get your jollies.

Good for you. Enjoy downtown!

Edited: 23 September 2018, 14:50
Midwest
Level Contributor
3,115 posts
36 reviews
4. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

Well bnj, I am a fan of Four Queens, Been to Hugo's Cellar three times. Like to play late night craps there. Only been to MSS once and that was when I stayed at California. Played a few slots and left.

Norman, Oklahoma
Level Contributor
947 posts
4 reviews
5. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

Both have drinkable brews but neither are unique or anything considered high quality.

Lakewood, Ohio
Level Contributor
2,200 posts
134 reviews
6. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

I can only comment on the day time and nighttime happy hour at 777. Was there te other night and for the price—the quality of the food is pretty good. A $3/$5$7 menu. Between me and two others we ordered 6 items. The best (IMO) was the spinach/Parm dip w garlic bread/tortilla chips. Was way better then even expected. Wings were semi-disappointing (small) and asked for extra crispy which they were but not sauced properly. Quesadilla, shrimp tacos, beers all pretty good.

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
612 posts
72 reviews
7. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

We went to 777 brewpub in August and was very disappointed in the customer service, we sat at the bar area and waited for a long time to just be served a drink, very disinterested staff that were working that day. Food was ok.

Arizona
Level Contributor
1,272 posts
47 reviews
8. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

777 has a great atmosphere, beers are good, food is better (raw bar fresh oysters). The cheese bread is a great base for a night of drinking if you're looking for that. Much better than average bar food, but again, great brewpub atmosphere with lots of sports on many tvs. 👍👍

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,157 posts
374 reviews
9. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

Another vote for the Triple 777 pub at Main Street Station!

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Atlantic City
Level Contributor
5,157 posts
374 reviews
10. Re: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?

Another vote for the Triple 777 pub at Main Street Station!

Reply to: Four Queens or Main Street Station Brewery?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted