We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffet

Level Contributor
31 posts
3 reviews
Buffet

What do buffet prices range from? Which would you recommend?

Special Offer
Grand Canyon All-American Helicopter...
6,719 Reviews
from US$399.99*
US$520.00
Special Offer
Grand Canyon West Rim and Hoover Dam...
5,234 Reviews
from US$139.99*
US$224.90
Special Offer
Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from Las...
617 Reviews
from US$369.99*
US$479.00
7 replies to this topic
Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,037 posts
2,256 reviews
1. Re: Buffet

$6.99 off Strip to $100.00 Sterling Brunch at Bally's.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Las Vegas
Level Contributor
14,037 posts
2,256 reviews
2. Re: Buffet

I would recommend the Studio B Buffet at the M Resort. There is a free shuttle from the Tropicana (sister hotel). If you have a car, I would recommend the Feast Buffet at Sunset Station in Henderson. It is a bargain buffet with very good food for the price. Very good Chinese and Mexican Station.

At this time, I can not recommend a single buffet on the Las Vegas Strip. They are all over priced and the quality has dropped, big time. I used to recommend Bellagio, Wynn, Aria and Caesars. No longer.

Breakfast Buffets work at almost any property. My above comments are lunch and dinner.

Southampton, United...
Level Contributor
218 posts
1 review
3. Re: Buffet

A list that has been posted before. Link below:

https:/…

Mississippi
Level Contributor
519 posts
3 reviews
4. Re: Buffet

The M Resort buffet is very good for the price, but the quality is not to the level of Wynn, Caesars, Aria, or Wicked Spoon even though as Gary said the quality of these has dropped. It is probably better than Bellagio now. IMO it is the best value for a buffet, the question you have to ask yourself, is it worth double the price for a little higher quality food. If you are going to do 2 buffets I would definitely do the M Resort and then try either Wynn or Caesars and decide for yourself.

5. Re: Buffet

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 23 September 2018, 21:04

Exmouth, United...
Level Contributor
55 posts
3 reviews
6. Re: Buffet

The Excalibur do a breakfast for $11.99 or brunch on a Saturday/Sunday for $23.99 which includes a mimosa (Bucks Fizz).

Rancho Cucamonga...
Level Contributor
11,576 posts
167 reviews
7. Re: Buffet

Free to $115

https://goo.gl/eShvSU

Reply to: Buffet
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted