We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

My Sky Guest Ranch

New Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
12 helpful votes
My Sky Guest Ranch

I’ve looked through all the info but can’t find anything.. Does Mt Sky have a general Lodge area for relaxing and socializing?

3 replies to this topic
Billings, Montana
Destination Expert
for Yellowstone National Park
Level Contributor
20,563 posts
1 review
5 helpful votes
1. Re: My Sky Guest Ranch

It may or may not be what you're looking for but maybe the saloon?

"The saloon doors open every afternoon offering up a full selection of spirits, local and domestic ales and lagers, and an extensive list of wines, along with complimentary non-alcoholic beverages. The cozy confines of the bar are the perfect spot for pre-dinner hors d’oeuvres, and we keep the bar open late so guests and staff alike can join together over a cold one to play games, listen to live music, learn to two-step, and share stories by a crackling fire. Our outdoor fireplace sits just steps from the bar offering cool night air and a canopy of stars."

http://www.mountainsky.com/fine-dining/the-saloon/

There is a phone number on their website....maybe call them directly and ask.

Deb

Edited: 5 years ago
New Philadelphia...
Level Contributor
2 posts
5 reviews
12 helpful votes
2. Re: My Sky Guest Ranch

Madison, Wisconsin
Level Contributor
19,904 posts
70 reviews
83 helpful votes
3. Re: My Sky Guest Ranch

Mountain Sky Guest Ranch is actually about 12 miles SW of Emigrant off of US-89. Don't miss the Old Saloon right at the Emigrant cross roads on 89....there is also a dynamite BBQ right there.

Reply to: My Sky Guest Ranch
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Emigrant
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.