We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ptown “Amazing Race”

3 posts
Ptown “Amazing Race”

Hi all. Has anyone done the park service’s Amazing Race? Would it be fun for kids ages 9-11? Any insight appreciated.

Thanks!

Special Offer
Go Boston Card
138 Reviews
from US$57.00*
US$60.00
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
52 Reviews
from US$61.00*
4 replies to this topic
Buffalo, New York
12 posts
1. Re: Ptown “Amazing Race”

You can call the visitor center and they will give you the age range for the activity. I called regarding an activity for my teenager and they told me that the activity I was looking at was better suited for young children.

3 posts
2. Re: Ptown “Amazing Race”

Thank you

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
442 posts
36 reviews
3. Re: Ptown “Amazing Race”

This was tons of fun for me and my kids to do. You'll be racing against other families or couples. You learn alot about Provincetown along the way. Hopefully your kids will be less competitive than mine and you can linger in some of the spots rather than full out running. I think my kids were in their early teens when we did this and we raced against a family with younger children.

3 posts
4. Re: Ptown “Amazing Race”

Thanks so much for your input. I was on the fence about it, but now I know it’s worth chasing kids out of the house in time to make the 10 am start!

Much appreciated.

Reply to: Ptown “Amazing Race”
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown
Recent Conversations