We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Favorites or New Restaurants Not2Miss?

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,006 posts
17 reviews
Favorites or New Restaurants Not2Miss?

If you could only get one thing to eat while in Ptown. What would it be ? Favorite? New? And Where ? One dinner that ya just gotta do when you’re there. Our favorites are : Ross' Grill for delicious food, excellent service and a fantastic view and the Squealing Pig for a great burger and beers or a simple slice of Pizza at Spiritus ... we're looking for something new or a restaurant we haven't tried before and shouldn't miss, it doesn’t have to be fancy just good! And no attitude ... thanks!

Special Offer
Go Boston Card
138 Reviews
from US$57.00*
US$60.00
Cape Cod Fast Ferry
52 Reviews
from US$61.00*
Jeremy Point Jaunt from Wellfleet...
4 Reviews
from US$45.00*
5 replies to this topic
Kent, Connecticut
Destination Expert
for Provincetown, Wellfleet, Truro, North Truro
Level Contributor
6,873 posts
250 reviews
1. Re: Favorites or New Restaurants Not2Miss?

My two favorites are Tin Pan Alley and the Mews.

The only new places that I know of are Liz's Cafe at the site of the old Tip for Tops'n and the new version of Pilgrim House that replaced Sage.

Boston...
Level Contributor
6,719 posts
284 reviews
2. Re: Favorites or New Restaurants Not2Miss?

Last summer I got soft shell crab at the lobster pot. I know it’s an old place but the food is always good and the crab was delicious!

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
2,875 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Favorites or New Restaurants Not2Miss?

We never miss the Mews.

Branford...
Destination Expert
for Puerto Vallarta
Level Contributor
8,006 posts
17 reviews
4. Re: Favorites or New Restaurants Not2Miss?

Pilgrim House Landing Bistro & Bar looks great and so does their menu! Tin Pan Alley is a favorite for lunch; and we did try Liz’s last year, when they first opened it was BYOB with a fixed price menu, I see they now have a full bar and menu, staying at Seaglass I’m sure we’ll have a meal or two there!

Sorry, not a fan of the Mews ... great view, food and service once you’re seated; the front of the house is not very welcoming, and the bar staff catering to regulars makes it a chore to get a drink.

Cheshire...
Level Contributor
398 posts
59 reviews
5. Re: Favorites or New Restaurants Not2Miss?

Another vote for The Mews. But definitely make a reservation and cross your fingers you can get a table this time of year.

Another simpler (less expensive) causal favorite is Fanizzi, which I always enjoy.

And they take reservations.

Reply to: Favorites or New Restaurants Not2Miss?
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Provincetown