We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Inn at Heaven Harbour vs Ospry Point Inn

Maryland
Level Contributor
57 posts
Inn at Heaven Harbour vs Ospry Point Inn

HI,

My husband and I want to visit Rock Hall, look for Sea glass and see the sites around the shore area. Any options on these two establishments (Inn at Heaven Harbour vs Ospry Point Inn)? We are thinking of going around the end of May. Oh, would 3 days be a good lenght of time?

Thanks!

5 replies to this topic
Maryland
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
1. Re: Inn at Heaven Harbour vs Ospry Point Inn

I'm not really answering your question but there are some local sea glass festivals that I wanted to make you aware of. I'm not sure why St. Michaels has a sea glass festival except the town is a big tourist destination.

https://www.historiclewes.org/events/2017-mi…

ophiuroidea.com/eastern-shore-sea-glass-and-…

Maryland
Level Contributor
57 posts
2. Re: Inn at Heaven Harbour vs Ospry Point Inn

Thanks MDEliz.

I want to go on the beach and find the glass. Is St. Michaels a good place for that, do you know?

Maryland
Level Contributor
1,198 posts
3. Re: Inn at Heaven Harbour vs Ospry Point Inn

St. Michaels is not, there are no beaches to walk

Chestertown...
Level Contributor
160 posts
737 reviews
4. Re: Inn at Heaven Harbour vs Ospry Point Inn

Sorry for the late reply.

If you want a chance to find sea glass, your best bet is to go to Sassafras Natural Resources Management Area off of Turners Creek Road at low tide. It's in north county, but an easy drive from Rock Hall. Plus... you might find some Indian points.

Either place you pick to stay is great.

Chesapeake City...
Level Contributor
366 posts
107 reviews
5. Re: Inn at Heaven Harbour vs Ospry Point Inn

3 days plenty of time for Rock Hall. Haven Harbor is great! We stayed in one of the apartments there last August. Nice big dining room in the main house for breakfast. Beautiful place.

Reply to: Inn at Heaven Harbour vs Ospry Point Inn
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Rock Hall