We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Moving to Evansville

Natick...
Level Contributor
11 posts
13 reviews
Save Topic
Moving to Evansville

I am taking a job in downtown Evansville and the company is relocating me. I will probably be there for 3 years max. I will be looking to buy something. I haven't spent any time in Evansville but have been researching online. My hope is to live in the downtown area walking distance to work. Downtown seems to be on the upswing with development and new businesses. I would love to live in a nice condo or even buy a fixer-upper for investment. A nice area with live music, restaurants, a gym close by where I would not have to drive my car most of the time. Any feedback on the downtown area/ safety/outlook for future and suggestions on places to look would be appreciated.

cincinnati, ohio
Level Contributor
3,324 posts
261 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Moving to Evansville

Sorry, but this website doesn't deal with these issues. This is travel related only. Either your company resources or yourself needs to contact the local Board of Realtors in Evansville to answer your questions.

However, the local tourist bureau in Evansville can also help you with introductory info before your move.

Good luck!!

2. Re: Moving to Evansville

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

We're sorry - the TripAdvisor staff closed this topic because TripAdvisor does not facilitate discussions about relocation or real estate purchases because these topics are not considered to be travel-related.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 April 2017, 16:22
Get answers to your questions about Evansville