We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bathtub Reef

6 posts
Bathtub Reef

We are planning our first trip to this spot next week. We will be traveling from Orlando, so I want to make sure that it is worth it. I have read mixed reviews. Is the bathtub part still there? We have little kids that are not the best snorkelers, so that is why I chose this beach. Is there still shallow-ish waters between shore and the reef? Is the reef still "booming" (tons of fish). I just want to make sure it will be worth it. Thank you soooo much! Any info will be helpful.

2 replies to this topic
Jensen Beach...
Level Contributor
68 posts
144 reviews
43 helpful votes
1. Re: Bathtub Reef

Yes the bathtub Beach is still there. Not the same as the the previous beach after the storm's but still enjoying.

Treasure Coast of...
Level Contributor
12,307 posts
40 reviews
7 helpful votes
2. Re: Bathtub Reef

Its still very enjoyable, its not Hawaii but can still be fun. The farther South you go the more verities of fish you will see. You will not see a over abundant amount of fish, but a beautiful place for the kids to learn, Your kids should love it.

Good luck and have fun. Hubie

Reply to: Bathtub Reef
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Stuart
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.