We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

TUI to Sanford flights Nov 2021

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
26 reviews
66 helpful votes
TUI to Sanford flights Nov 2021
Save

In the hope that we can visit USA from the UK in November 2021, I took the plunge last week and booked Orlando TUI flights heading to Sanford direct. Rather concerning that these flights no longer show on the website or for the TUI staff, but they assure me the holiday is still going ahead.

I suspect a cancellation is on the way but if you also have a booking then be prepared.

3 replies to this topic
Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
47 reviews
28 helpful votes
1. Re: TUI to Sanford flights Nov 2021
Save

Funnily enough I just had a look at the TUI webpage and for March next year, they no longer list Sanford but do list Melbourne Orlando.

Chester, United...
Level Contributor
224 posts
26 reviews
66 helpful votes
2. Re: TUI to Sanford flights Nov 2021
Save

Yes that’s right, they have ditched Sanford for Melbourne from March 2022. It looked like they had intended to fly to Sanford this Winter (though I hear from others that they don’t usually do that), but now all Sanford winter flights have gone offline and even my flight number doesn’t exist. TUI say all is fine and nothings changed…which is unlikely. There isn’t a single usa holiday for the dates I’m going…I’ve been sold a little unicorn holiday it seems…doesn’t exist :(

Chesterfield...
Level Contributor
1,199 posts
47 reviews
28 helpful votes
3. Re: TUI to Sanford flights Nov 2021
Save

I suppose Melbourne isn't that much difference, straight along the 192 to Kissimmee, probably about the same time driving and you avoid the I4 which is nice.

Fingers crossed for your unicorn arriving!!!

Edited: 13 October 2021, 11:36
Reply to: TUI to Sanford flights Nov 2021
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.