We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor store

West Chicago...
4 posts
Save Topic
Liquor store

We will be staying at the Fairfield Inn cruise airport location on Griffin in ft lauderdale. Is there a place near by to purchase wine to take on the cruise ship?

3 replies to this topic
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,122 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Liquor store

Not really- I think there is a Publix Market west of there but not a walkable distance. are you taking the shuttle to port- if so then i guess you can't ask that driver to stop and inconvenience others . Those taking taxi or Uber often give the driver an extra tip to take them to a liquor or grocery store. Your hotel is not well located for dining or shopping opportunities.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,122 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Liquor store

I'd guesstimate that Publix is west of your hotel about a mile and a half walk and across Griffin Rd ( on the north side). That is the opposite direction than your port transport would be going. I can think of nothing headed east from there- it is mainly industrial/ airport access roads. Sme drug stores her carry wine also , ut I can't think ofa drugstore near your hotel .Maybe the hotel desk will have advice- I suspect it's a common problem.

Level Contributor
19 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Liquor store

Primo Liquors and Fine wine on Federal Hwy delivers as much as you need for a $5 charge.

Reply to: Liquor store
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Fort Lauderdale