We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Liquor store

West Chicago...
4 posts
Liquor store

We will be staying at the Fairfield Inn cruise airport location on Griffin in ft lauderdale. Is there a place near by to purchase wine to take on the cruise ship?

3 replies to this topic
Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,279 posts
11 reviews
1. Re: Liquor store

Not really- I think there is a Publix Market west of there but not a walkable distance. are you taking the shuttle to port- if so then i guess you can't ask that driver to stop and inconvenience others . Those taking taxi or Uber often give the driver an extra tip to take them to a liquor or grocery store. Your hotel is not well located for dining or shopping opportunities.

Fort Lauderdale...
Destination Expert
for Fort Lauderdale
Level Contributor
41,279 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Liquor store

I'd guesstimate that Publix is west of your hotel about a mile and a half walk and across Griffin Rd ( on the north side). That is the opposite direction than your port transport would be going. I can think of nothing headed east from there- it is mainly industrial/ airport access roads. Sme drug stores her carry wine also , ut I can't think ofa drugstore near your hotel .Maybe the hotel desk will have advice- I suspect it's a common problem.

Level Contributor
20 posts
3. Re: Liquor store

Primo Liquors and Fine wine on Federal Hwy delivers as much as you need for a $5 charge.

Reply to: Liquor store
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted