We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel in Boston near convention center in October

Hotel in Boston near convention center in October

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 02 June 2013, 01:35
Level Contributor
3,608 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Hotel in Boston near convention center in October

I think you've got the wrong Boston. This is the forum for the small Lincolnshire town. Your map appears to be of the large Massachusetts city.

Massachusetts
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Hotel in Boston near convention center in October

The only other idea (besides the new Hostel in Chinatown) would be to try La Capella Suites in the North End, about a mile away. La Capella is a B+B right in the heart of the North End so you'll have great Italian food and some pubs nearby. The only shortcoming might be if you're not into stairs b/c it's a 5-story brownstone. www.lacappellasuites.com

england
Level Contributor
5,438 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Hotel in Boston near convention center in October

Boston stump is the main attraction, this is the church tower, but this is the forum for the real original Boston, not the new Boston.

Bennett, Colorado
5 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Hotel in Boston near convention center in October

Thank you! I moved my post to the correct Boston. I will check into La Capella.

Thanks again!

Erin

Get answers to your questions about Boston