We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Budget car rental

Norwich, United...
Level Contributor
2 posts
99 reviews
19 helpful votes
Budget car rental
Save

Has budget now got off at eastgate or do you still have to travel into Hoedspruit town? Affects whether I change self drive rental to avis which is more but at airport. We have a safari company picking us up on car drop off day from airport which is why simple is better.

3 replies to this topic
Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
9,025 posts
620 reviews
300 helpful votes
1. Re: Budget car rental
Save

Budget and Avis are the same desk at Hoedspruit airport. I had to swap my Budget car back there when I had a flat tyre on a trip earlier this year.

Lima, Peru
Level Contributor
11 posts
1 review
2. Re: Budget car rental
Save

Hello, does anyone have any idea approximately how long it takes to return a car at the airport (either to Budget/Avis).

We will be taking an 11am shuttle from the airport back to Johannesburg. If we return the car at 10am, will we have enough time?

Leeds, United...
Destination Expert
for Western Cape, Cape Town Central
Level Contributor
9,025 posts
620 reviews
300 helpful votes
3. Re: Budget car rental
Save

Every time I have returned at HDS, it takes about 5 minutes! That are very quick

I would maybe get there 15 minutes before that, just to be on the safe side

Edited: 4 years ago
Reply to: Budget car rental
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Hoedspruit
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.