We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Just Returned from Kosrae

Sue
Redmond, Oregon
Level Contributor
165 posts
35 reviews
62 helpful votes
Just Returned from Kosrae

My husband and I just returned from Kosrae. It may take me some time to post our reviews ... so if I can answer any questions sooner please feel free to ask. Or, message me on Tripadvisor. We stayed at Kosrae Nautilus Resort, went snorkeling (boat and Blue Hole), took 2 mangrove tours, Lelu Ruins, visited Pacific Treelodge and Bully's restaurant, took taxis, and took a tour of the Green Banana Paper Company. Sue

6 replies to this topic
Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
85 posts
54 reviews
54 helpful votes
1. Re: Just Returned from Kosrae

Hey Sue,

How many days did you spend in Kosrae?

Do you remember what was the internet speed?

Trying to realize if it's possible to work with my laptop there or not...

Thanks!

San Diego...
4 posts
1 review
2. Re: Just Returned from Kosrae

Would you stay at your hotel again or is Treelodge a better place?

Edited: 6 years ago
Taipei, Taiwan
Level Contributor
85 posts
54 reviews
54 helpful votes
3. Re: Just Returned from Kosrae

Treelodge was probably my favorite accommodation I have stayed in in 2017 (this includes hostels, guesthouses, 5-star hotels, Airbnb and more - in Taiwan, China, Macau, Chuuk, Pohnpei, Kosrae, Palau, Chile, Mexico, USA, Japan, Thailand).

Can't recommend enough!

Lagos, Nigeria
12 posts
4. Re: Just Returned from Kosrae

Which country did you go from to kosrae and is it visa free also what are the necessary things i have to get with me before going there because i was told that the visa is free for Nigeria holders passport Can i just go and book my flight ticket and go or i have to get some important things with me

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
5. Re: Just Returned from Kosrae

I am planning a trip to Kosrae in July. I never thought of a Visa, did you need one? It sounds like the Treelodge is the place to stay. thank you for any help or suggestions that you can provide.

Bonita Springs...
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
6. Re: Just Returned from Kosrae

I am going to Kosrae later this month. Are bugs a problem? also, what can you do on Sunday?

Reply to: Just Returned from Kosrae
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Kosrae
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in . If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.