We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Massage

Currambine...
Level Contributor
47 posts
54 reviews
43 helpful votes
Massage
Save

We are traveling to Aitutaki in March and looking to get a massage. Any recommendations ?

2 replies to this topic
Rarotonga, Cook...
Destination Expert
for Rarotonga, Waiheke Island, Southern Cook Islands, Auckland Central, New Zealand, North Island, Cook Islands
Level Contributor
28,656 posts
140 reviews
82 helpful votes
1. Re: Massage
Save

Kia Orana ozzietravelers,

The Pacific Resort Aitutaki operates the main spa on Aitutaki. Check their services first. But also enquire at Tamanu Beach, to see what therapeutic massage services they can provide at their location.

Kia manuia.

Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
1,528 posts
39 reviews
57 helpful votes
2. Re: Massage
Save

Hi ozzietravelers

We stayed at the Pacific Resort in 2019. Having spent 30 hours travelling we were very tired and a bit stiff when we arrived so we decided to have a deep back & neck massages, we had planned to have one on our first day to get over the aching but they could only fit us in on the following day.

During my treatment I was asked if the pressure she was applying was hard enough and stupidly I told her to use as much pressure as it needed, I never knew that someone so small could exert so much pressure but she really worked the knots out of my muscles, as Mrs M had recently agrivated an old back injury she settled for a more gentle massage.

I’m not sure about booking appointments but at the time they seemed fairly busy.

https://www.pacificresort.com/aitutaki/spa/

Reply to: Massage
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Aitutaki
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.