Definitely the Beach Express and I think the toll is $3.00 for a car. Highway 59 is always a cluster between the volume of vehicles and traffic signals.
If you see a huge traffic jam heading east on Canal Rd after you cross the bridge, you can head west to GS instead and cut through Gulf State Park to get to Beach Blvd and then head east from there to TP.
1 hr 6 min (56 mi)
1 hr 5
5. Take exit 49 toward Baldwin Beach Express
6. Turn right onto Baldwin Beach Express (signs for Gulf Shores)
7. Turn left onto Foley Beach Express
8. Turn right onto Co Rd 8
9. Turn left onto AL-59 S/Gulf Shores Pkwy
10. Turn left onto E 15th Ave
11. Turn right onto E 2nd St/Alabama's Coastal Connection
12. Turn left onto Alabama's Coastal Connection/Fort Morgan Road
13. Turn left onto Alabama's Coastal Connection/E Beach Blvd
14. Turn right
15. Arrive at location: Gulf State Park Beach Pavillion
For the best route in current traffic visit https://goo.gl/maps/TTMVVAGGBQ82
-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-
This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.
To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html
We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.