We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banthai in Dec

Sydney
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
Banthai in Dec

Hi guys,

Just wanted to know if any one has stayed at the Banthai and if so what is it like we have booked a Deluxe Room. Also if any one else is going this Dec??

Cheers

Bangkok
Level Contributor
409 posts
1. Re: Banthai in Dec

Banthai is nice hotel. I recommend first floor rooms for pool access.

Sydney
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Banthai in Dec

Hi BlueLeon,

Cheers for your advise. Just a quick question... I thought all the Deluxe rooms where on the first floor is this correct?

bangkok
Level Contributor
314 posts
3. Re: Banthai in Dec

What a great place! deluxe room can walk straight out to the pool,all the pools have bars.The rooms are very nice, and the beds are comfortable.Location is excellent, beach across the road and shopping at the doorstep yet nice and quiet and relaxing once inside the resort.Good idia for stay here.

Australia
Level Contributor
85 posts
4. Re: Banthai in Dec

I stayed there years ago and it was very ordinary..depending on where your room is...could be right at the back of the complex and long walk to beach road (I thought) There are better choices for the money..check the net.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
80 posts
1 review
5. Re: Banthai in Dec

Stayed there in Aug..PERFECT!!!!

Excellent service.. excellent rooms..great brekky every morning... you will be right in the heart of everything... it was great!!

Athens
Level Contributor
51 posts
95 reviews
6. Re: Banthai in Dec

I was there at August of 2006. The deluxe room is just fantastic. Im not sure about the superior room thought. I think that the deluxe room is advantageous because of its position, just two metres from the great pool. Sometimes I was swimming during the night. There is also a nice gym and an outdoor jakuzzi near the nearby restaurant. Great choice but a little expensive unfortunately. Have fun.

Sydney
Level Contributor
51 posts
12 reviews
7. Re: Banthai in Dec

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all your advice it has been a real help.

:) Cheers

Gaz

8. Re: Banthai in Dec

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 09 September 2009, 16:28
Get answers to your questions about Patong
Recent Conversations