We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Young designers' shop near fleamarket area

Lahti, Finland
Level Contributor
15 posts
47 reviews
Young designers' shop near fleamarket area

I just came back from Jaffa. I visited young designers' and art students' shop near fleamarket area in Jaffa. They sell posters and other small items like t-shirts, postcards and lamps. Can anyone please help me to find the name of the shop? It is maybe in Yehuda Margosa street.

Thank you!

Toronto, Canada
Level Contributor
2,865 posts
42 reviews
1. Re: Young designers' shop near fleamarket area

As you have not received a response I'm bumping this up. Hopefully a Tel Aviv/Jaffa resident or visitor can answer your question.

Netanya, Israel
Level Contributor
13,312 posts
29 reviews
2. Re: Young designers' shop near fleamarket area

I don't know the store you're looking for. Try to contact Shenkar College ( Israeli college for fashion and design ), I'm sure people there could direct you.

Yuri.

israel
Destination Expert
for Tel Aviv, Galilee, Israel
Level Contributor
15,657 posts
63 reviews
3. Re: Young designers' shop near fleamarket area

Maybe "One Bedroom" on 12 Marguza St. Phone number 03-6836908 https://www.facebook.com/onebedroom/

Lahti, Finland
Level Contributor
15 posts
47 reviews
4. Re: Young designers' shop near fleamarket area

Thank you for your kind answers. I think it is not One Bedroom but thank you anyway. I bought small statues for pepper and salt, the other one is Golda Meir and other is Moshe Dyan. There were also the Queen Elisabeth among others. I will try Shenkar College.

5. Re: Young designers' shop near fleamarket area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2018, 10:18
Get answers to your questions about Jaffa