We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

2 posts
about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

hello guys

before 01 week i got a job offer letter from Penta Ocean Contraction Company for the Cameroon project. will any body or local expertise who know about this offer letter let me know that is this real or fake.

because in this offer letter there is mentioned gmail id. i think that a big company never use a gmail account for this official work.

44 replies to this topic
7 posts
1. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

Don't be scam , becareful with Cameroonians they are very dangerous contact me if u want to know more

2. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

Tripadvisor staff removed this post at the original author's request.

What are forum guidelines?

3. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guideline protecting the personal privacy of our users.

What are forum guidelines?

1 post
4. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

i have the same offer

1 post
5. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

Same here brother, so it means it's totally fake I think so.

Jauharabad, Pakistan
1 post
6. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

Same here is it real ??

2 posts
7. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

i also got email from penta ocean and also contract letter so tell me about this particular letter

1 post
8. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

i received questionnaire and i answered and send back to the same email hr.cm@penta-ocean-co-jp.com

i feel also its a fraud...

1 post
9. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

I have submitted a job offer for penta ocean construction Ltd , douala , the project name is ‘the president’s stadium’ , i searched for the project location i found nothing , also Africa headquarter in double doesn’t exist at all on the company website l, the form of contract is quite cheap and pretty unreal.

I think with the reputation of comeroon people there , scammm

1 post
10. Re: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company

Same here today I got received same offer letter which is fake! Do not pay single penny to these fraudulent.

Reply to: about offer letter of Penta Ocean Contraction Company
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Douala
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.