We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Suva Fiji

Melbourne, Australia
1 post
Suva Fiji

what are the best places to visit in about 4 hours from the sea port? and what should it cost for a tour?

2 replies to this topic
Napier, New Zealand
Level Contributor
1,464 posts
445 reviews
197 helpful votes
1. Re: Suva Fiji

I can't make a personal comment as I have not visited Suva but from recent sources who have...it's not all that great. I suggest staying on the ship and making the most of a less populated pool area or some such. That is what I would do based on what I've heard about Suva anyway. OR...if you are very keen to get in amongst it and experience the local culture you should probably ignore my above advice. It will be interesting to see what others say? Fiji is a 3rd World Country so weigh up if this is your style or not.

Island of Malta...
Level Contributor
78 posts
224 reviews
122 helpful votes
2. Re: Suva Fiji

We went to the Fiji Museum from our nearby Holiday Inn. It was worth a look (FDR 5 per adult) as was the gift shop, cafe, and adjacent trees with roosting fruit bats.

Reply to: Suva Fiji
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Suva
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.