We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Falkland Helicopter tours

Omaha
Level Contributor
189 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
Falkland Helicopter tours

Anyone hear of the Falkland Helicopter going out of business?

Thanks.

London, United...
Level Contributor
35,484 posts
97 reviews
106 helpful votes
1. Re: Falkland Helicopter tours

No. I think it unlikely. The government is trying to help businesses until the tourist trade returns.

What prompted the question ? Have you heard something?

London, United...
Level Contributor
35,484 posts
97 reviews
106 helpful votes
2. Re: Falkland Helicopter tours

Just saw on their Facebook page that they took clients out today to see 27 Southern Right Whales at volunteer point.

Omaha
Level Contributor
189 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
3. Re: Falkland Helicopter tours

I signed up for a tour with Falkland Helicopter tours for a November excursion but because of the virus we had to cancel. I have tried to reach them requesting my deposit back but do not receive a reply so I was just wondering?

East Falkland...
1 post
4. Re: Falkland Helicopter tours

Hi Terry, I can confirm that FHS is operating normally. If you have made a booking with us then it is clearly under a different name as I have no record of your name. Please can you email me, info@falklandshelicopterservices.com, again and I will sort this out for you.

Tom Chater

Director

Falklands Helicopter Services

Omaha
Level Contributor
189 posts
11 reviews
7 helpful votes
5. Re: Falkland Helicopter tours

Just wanted to update everyone on the status of my refund. Tonight after looking at the above email address from Tom, I realized I had used an incorrect address on my initial request for refund. So I used the above address and within 10 minutes I had a response from Tom stating the refund was in process. So life is good but we are still disappointed that we will not get to go to the Falklands and use Falkland Helicopter Service this year but being positive, I guess it gives us something to look forward to next year.

London, United...
Level Contributor
35,484 posts
97 reviews
106 helpful votes
6. Re: Falkland Helicopter tours

Thanks for the update, Terry. It sounded very unusual for any Falklands company to leave you in limbo, and not offer a refund. Glad it has been sorted.

Level Contributor
20 posts
1 review
7. Re: Falkland Helicopter tours

How can we get Falkland Helicopter tours? We will be there on a cruise for 8 hrs and interested in some king of the tour. Web Link or email address or any way to get information for a Helicopter tour or any other tour for Falkland Island will be appreciated.

London, United...
Level Contributor
35,484 posts
97 reviews
106 helpful votes
8. Re: Falkland Helicopter tours

Hi Bipin,

If you look at post #4, you'll see the owner of the company has put the contact details on there. They also have a facebook page and a website. I've just googled it.

When is your cruise, and what ship is it? Tourism is just restarting there, and it may be some areas are still to open up, although the helicopter has been busy with domestic tourists.

9. Re: Falkland Helicopter tours

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Stanley
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.