We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

One to one training

Nottingham, United...
1 post
2 reviews
One to one training

Set up securely and help with long distance communication with friends and family.

Would love travel over first and enjoy your beautiful community and scenery I need to know where to fly to and a nice B&B I am 47 and no bother would even be happy to help around the grounds.

I've watched lots of documentary's and I know it would be the life I need.

Have a nice weekend, my budget is limited but I have watched so many documentaries and believe now is the time :-)

London, United...
Level Contributor
35,484 posts
97 reviews
106 helpful votes
1. Re: One to one training

There are several B&Bs in Stanley.

You fly to Mount Pleasant airport (MPN), about 35 miles from Stanley.

3 routes: twice a week, from RAF Brize Norton;

Wednesdays -

LATAM flight from Sao Pualo, Brazil,

Saturdays -

LATAM from Santiago.

If you are moving to live in the Falklands, check with the Government if this is allowed. You may need to have a job before arriving. Immigration rules are strict and not reciprocal with the UK.

Good luck. It is a beautiful place.

London, United...
Level Contributor
35,484 posts
97 reviews
106 helpful votes
2. Re: One to one training

The agents for the RAF flight are in the government office next to St James Park tube station in London.

The other flights can be booked through the airline. Both flights take about 4 hours and the plane returns the same day (weather permitting). Once a month the LATAM flights stop in Argentina to pick upand drop off passengers.

The Raf flight refuels on Cape Verde Island and takes about 18 hours.

More info on the Tourist website. If you want to work there, you must obtain a work permit.

3. Re: One to one training

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Stanley
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.