We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016

Level Contributor
170 posts
1 review
Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016
Save

Hi community!

I'm having a hard time deciphering Airswift's baggage inclusion/fees for the flight from Manila to El Nido in December 2016. I will have a 20kg bag. Can someone help me out regarding what added cost if any ill have to pay and how to go about paying it?

Thanks in advance!

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
6,630 posts
733 reviews
1,016 helpful votes
1. Re: Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016
Save

http://www.elnidoboutiqueandartcafe.com/TravelCenter.html

Before they became air swift, they were called ITI and all bookings were done by this agency. They still provide more details/specifics than the air swift website. So when you are booking at the website, compare the prices you see with the details provided at the link I provided and see what type of fare you are looking at and the corresponding baggage allowance.

I have not tried booking when they are now air swift so I have no experience with them with the additional pre paid extra baggage as it was only 10 kgs then, no options. According to Art Cafe, buying extra is only available if you got the lower fare type. If your fare type already comes with 20kgs, there is no more option to add/prebuy extra, unlike Air-Swift's website's FAQ which is confusing.

Level Contributor
170 posts
1 review
2. Re: Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016
Save

I agree, confusing. Can anyone speak to my Q above? I tried emailed Airswift but no word yet

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Cebu City, Philippines, Cebu Island
Level Contributor
6,630 posts
733 reviews
1,016 helpful votes
3. Re: Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016
Save

email artcafe

Oslo, Norway
Level Contributor
15,900 posts
157 reviews
355 helpful votes
4. Re: Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016
Save

Its holy week, so dont expect people to respond if you email this week.

Level Contributor
170 posts
1 review
5. Re: Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016
Save

Got a response in 12 hrs, not bad at all

For anyone else flying the answer is that you get to being a 10kg bag but you can purchase an extra 10kg for 200PHP bringing your total allowance up to 20kg

Milan, Italy
Level Contributor
456 posts
325 reviews
101 helpful votes
6. Re: Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016
Save

I booked an Airswift flight 2 months ago for the 25th December El Nido-Manila and when I received the email I discovered in my confirmation that 20 kg of baggage are included per person! Maybe because of the high season. But it was impossible to know this before booking.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
1 post
137 reviews
19 helpful votes
7. Re: Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016
Save

After some digging, it's there on the Art Cafe website - you booked your ticket for a HIGH period, where they automatically give 20kgs per person, with no option for excess baggage prepayment. Otherrwise for regular fares, it's 10 Kg + option to upgrade extra 10 kg.

http://www.elnidoboutiqueandartcafe.com/TravelCenter.html

8. Re: Airswift baggage cost Dec 2016

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity.

What are forum guidelines?
Get answers to your questions about Philippines
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.