We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cheap june long weekend

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
29 reviews
Cheap june long weekend

Just got jetstar to price beat air asia for a weekend getaway to bali from perth $380 with 15 kilos luggage for 2 of us dont mind if i do plus hotel $120 for 2 nights jetstar flights would of been $1190 cos we going on earliest flight to bali latest one back international flights you can pick whatever times u like only domestic has to be within the hour woohoo this is my second time to bali this year third all booked for september take me to where its warm im cold lol

Mortdale, Australia
Level Contributor
2,387 posts
45 reviews
1. Re: Cheap june long weekend

Yay you Nicoff.....enjoy!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,621 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Cheap june long weekend

So you are saying Jetstar will price match a bucket priced AA return flight? Could you share how you got $1190.00 priced flights for only $380.00 from Jetstar

Perth
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
41 reviews
3. Re: Cheap june long weekend

Dentray if you look on air Asia ( or any competitor ) and can actually get the certain dates for the price you want, call Jetstar and state you want the price beat guarantee.

As Nicoff says they will allow you to pick any Jetstar flight that leaves on the same date and beat their competitor by 10 per cent. there is also no credit card fees for doing the transaction this way. Staff are always super helpful...it does take a while as they have to confirm the competitors prices by logging on them selves.

Just make sure if you are booking more than 1 seat, you also check the competitor with the same number of seats ( ie if you want to book for 3 adults there may only be 2 cheap seats on the competitors fight so they will only beat the price that comes up for the total number of seats)

I have done this in numerous occasions and as the flying times suit me better, I chose to go Jetstar even though I've had great experiences with Air Asia.

Perth
Level Contributor
1,711 posts
41 reviews
4. Re: Cheap june long weekend

If you look at their website it says to do an online chat but it's much simpler calling the number and you will be put straight through to someone who can help with the price beat. Good luck!

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
1,466 posts
81 reviews
5. Re: Cheap june long weekend

We have booked flights for 2 adults and 2 children flying this September during the WA school holidays using the Jetstar Price Beat Guarantee departing at 07.25 and leaving Bali at 11.45. We paid $783 return for the 4 of us. The price for the same flights on the Jetstar website was $2280. Tigerair had the cheapest flights at that time that we used for the price beat. We have used this numerous times and saved a lot of money.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
414 posts
21 reviews
6. Re: Cheap june long weekend

I think the flights have to be within an hour of each other too?

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
280 posts
42 reviews
7. Re: Cheap june long weekend

It's within an hour for domestic flights - on the same calendar day for international. I've done this many times and have always saved a lot of money and got better flight times. I have had the Jetstar operator 'forget' that it can be any flight on the same day and try to convince me it had to be within one hour but if you stick to your guns they always allow it.

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,888 posts
160 reviews
8. Re: Cheap june long weekend

Check this site for all info required to get price beat guarantee .

www.jetstar.com/au/en/price-beat-guarantee

We have done this several times now.

9. Re: Cheap june long weekend

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 May 2017, 16:17