We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Ladies trip - Mandira vs Niksoma for accom in Legian???

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
414 posts
21 reviews
Ladies trip - Mandira vs Niksoma for accom in Legian???

I have been to Bali a few times and normally stay at Puri Raja Hotel but this time there's a few ladies going to celebrate a milestone birthday and they are looking for somewhere a little more upmarket and have found the Mandira and Niksoma as options to stay at as we all love the location. The hard part is deciding which one so we are looking for any feedback on these two resorts please.......

4 replies to this topic
fairhaven
Level Contributor
2,496 posts
29 reviews
1. Re: Ladies trip - Mandira vs Niksoma for accom in Legian???

Morning. I was lucky to win a silent auction prize of a stay at the Niksoma. It was so lovely, wish we could afford to stay here every year. Beautiful rooms, attentive staff, breakfast delish, pool and gardens gorgeous and little things like the lovely slice of cake left on your bed at night make you feel special!! Love the location as well. Enjoy x

Sydney, Australia
Destination Expert
for Legian
Level Contributor
5,888 posts
160 reviews
2. Re: Ladies trip - Mandira vs Niksoma for accom in Legian???

The Niksoma would be my pick,lovely boutique hotel in a great location.

As memtioned above the service is lovely and the food at their restaurant Hitana is delish.

Sans Souci...
Level Contributor
445 posts
7 reviews
3. Re: Ladies trip - Mandira vs Niksoma for accom in Legian???

You can't beat the Niksoma for the pools overlooking the beach. It's more an 'adults' hotel.

Have only walked through & past, also have only been in the grounds of Mandira, children & adults at the pool.

Brisbane, Australia
Level Contributor
414 posts
21 reviews
4. Re: Ladies trip - Mandira vs Niksoma for accom in Legian???

Thanks!

Reply to: Ladies trip - Mandira vs Niksoma for accom in Legian???
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted