We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

niue in June or July 2019

Oxford, New Zealand
Level Contributor
103 posts
52 reviews
28 helpful votes
niue in June or July 2019

Hi there,

Can anyone help with my questions re booking accommodation

1. Is there enough accommodation available for all tourist on the Island if Planes are full? (I know that Norfolk island for eg only allow X numbers on island at one time since its a small Island)

2. I have been looking online for accommodation and have found that the accommodation places websites say full but agents (eg Air Nz etc) sites say available. Do the agents book accommodation out rather that being able to book direct.

3. any other helpful tips about accommodation in Niue would be helpful.

Thanks

4 replies to this topic
New Zealand
Destination Expert
for South Island, Nelson-Tasman Region, New Zealand, Tonga
Level Contributor
24,506 posts
745 reviews
511 helpful votes
1. Re: niue in June or July 2019

contact the accommodation providers directly. july you have better chance of seeing humpback whales. Also book rental car as they book out. you can put flights on hold for 3 days for $25 so hold air nz flights and then do accommodation directly

Auckland Central...
3 posts
2. Re: niue in June or July 2019

You can book direct to the hotel/motel most have direct contact emails and phone.

3. Re: niue in June or July 2019

Tripadvisor staff removed this post either because the author requested it, or because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum guidelines.

What are forum guidelines?

Papakura, New...
Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
2 helpful votes
4. Re: niue in June or July 2019

I have just booked accomodation and its slim pickings

Reply to: niue in June or July 2019
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Niue
Recent Conversations
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.