We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Hotel reservation

2 posts
Hotel reservation

I seem to be having a hard time trying to reserve a hotel in Damascus, Syria. Which travel website is recommended. Thanks

7 replies to this topic
Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
106 posts
39 reviews
34 helpful votes
1. Re: Hotel reservation

Try Nawafir Travel & Tours (https://nawafir-tours.com/)

They do hotel as well as tours.

Aleppo Governorate...
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
2. Re: Hotel reservation

It's easy to recommend a hotel in Damascus, but it depends on your budget and preferences.

If you're looking for a traditional Syrian experience, I recommend staying in one of the traditional houses which have been converted into hotels, and they offer a unique opportunity to experience Syrian culture and hospitality.

2 posts
3. Re: Hotel reservation

Do you have anything to recommend and how to contact them, preferably through email?

Aleppo Governorate...
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
4. Re: Hotel reservation

I would recommend staying at the Emar Hotel in the Old City of Damascus. You can contact them directly at: slaiby.o@gmail.com

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
106 posts
39 reviews
34 helpful votes
5. Re: Hotel reservation

I would recommend Beit Zafran, their contact details are on the website.

They are very easy to deal with.

https://www.beitzafran.com/

Jordan
Destination Expert
for Jordan
Level Contributor
6,134 posts
177 reviews
219 helpful votes
6. Re: Hotel reservation

In Damascus, I suggest Beit Al Mamlouka and Beit Al Wali Hotel. I do not recommend the Four Seasons because I think it is too expensive for what you get and it is no longer owned and operated by the original Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.

Sydney, Australia
6 posts
7. Re: Hotel reservation

Hi ralmv1

I just read your post, where you asked about a good hotel. Just want to ask if you had to register your hotel with the tour company or did you do this independantly? I had the impression that we had to be accompanied by a tour guide the whole time. Appreciate your response. Cheers Helen

Reply to: Hotel reservation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Damascus
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.