We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

3 posts
1 review
1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

Hello,

can someone recommend a guide or local travel agency that provide a dy trip from Beirut to Damascus ? Looking forward to make a contact.

I will be in Beirut between 18 and 20 of october this year.

KInd Regards

Wojciech

19 replies to this topic
Beirut, Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
4,115 posts
80 reviews
57 helpful votes
1. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

Hello Wojciech,

For your tour from Beirut to Damascus please call Vladimir Travel Mr. Ziad Khairallah General Manager, send a WhatsApp message at +961 3 826439 or drop an email to ziadkhairallah@gmail.com

2. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

Tripadvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet Tripadvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

What are forum guidelines?

11 posts
3. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

My advice is to ignore Vladimir Travel and these guys that answer to every post. I couldn't get a proper communication with them and dropped them.

I just came back from the same trip today. I'm a woman travelling alone. I used Luxor Travel and couldn't be happier. Wassim from Luxor is going to arrange everything you need and you can ask to visit some of the places that are not on a typical tourist map. I asked to visit a local tennis club and they even arranged a game for me there. My guide was Sana - a lovely local lady that is very knowledgeable and friendly. Sana is professional and has integrity - refuses to receive any commissions when bringing tourists to restaurants or shops. You can ask Wassim to use Sana as your guide and don't forget to tip her like I did (and I feel awful about that). BTW - Damascus and its people are really impressive. There are some of the best bars I've seen - visit George Bar if you can, it is in the old city. If I knew better, I would spend 4 days in Syria and one in Beirut and not the other way around. Beirut is ok but Damascus is stunning and much better organised.

Luxor Travel email is info@luxortravel.net and Wassim will answer soon.

Edited: 1 year ago
Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
111 posts
4. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

Hi Wojciech,

Over 4 months since you planned on a day tour to Damascus. Just wondering if you ended up going and what the costs were. I am thinking of something similar. Thanks

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
518 posts
156 reviews
136 helpful votes
5. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

I am also using Luxor Travel for my 6 day trip to Syria in May. Wassim is the most helpful guy that you can imagine. He answered all questions very patiently and never ever shown any aggression to buy any product. In fact he is helping me out a lot to curate the trip based on my requirements. Looking forward to a great Syria tour.

Newton Abbot...
2 posts
1 review
6. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

i also used luxor travel for a day trip to damascus and they were brilliant. my guide was ahmed and he was amazing very knowledgeable, i would certainly recommend them

Kv
Level Contributor
8 posts
15 reviews
10 helpful votes
7. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

Can you please let me know what price you paid for the 1 day trip? thank you!

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
518 posts
156 reviews
136 helpful votes
8. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

I just completed a 6D/5N tour of Syria with Luxor Travels. It was one of the best tours of my life. I started from Beirut and reached Damascus. Right from the border crossing to all arrangements made by Luxor was nothing short of being exceptional. From Damascus I went to Krak des chevaliers, Maaloula and Sadnaya. Then I went to Palmyra, Homs, Hama and Aleppo. Syria is stunning. Not for once I felt threatened or intimidated. My guide Belal was with me throughout the journey. He is a Professor of Anthropology. His knowledge of Syria, it history, the Civil War and the ISIS chapter was stupendous. I even got a beautiful gift from Luxor at the end of the trip.

I fully recommend Luxor Travel and Wassim. They are very professional and the same time humane. If anyone is thinking to visit Syria, there's only Luxor and no one else.

Edited: 1 year ago
Newton Abbot...
2 posts
1 review
9. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

I paid $295 for the day trip and $140 for the visa

New Delhi, India
Level Contributor
518 posts
156 reviews
136 helpful votes
10. Re: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus

This is too much. With Luxor Travel it is only $120 + visa charges

Reply to: 1 day trip form Beirut to Damascus
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Damascus
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.