We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

visa for Americans can I get in beirut also tour guide durat

9 Little Streets...
Level Contributor
81 posts
1 review
visa for Americans can I get in beirut also tour guide durat

hello

in US we dont have a Syrian embassy so we have to go to Canada for a visa. if I am an American and I am in Beirut, can I get a Syrian visa there as an American? is one required stil or just booking the tour guide gets you in?

also as far as tour guides, do they need to be with you the whole time? I have friends there in various parts of the country I wouldn't want to be with a guide 24/7 but not sure the rule, can you roam around on your own without a guide with you at all times?thx

1 reply
Aleppo Governorate...
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
1. Re: visa for Americans can I get in beirut also tour guide durat

Non-Syrian travelers to Syria need a licensed travel agency. They handle security clearance, build your itinerary, & provide licensed guides. Message me for details!

Reply to: visa for Americans can I get in beirut also tour guide durat
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.