We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Prices for 10 days solo tour in Syria

Marseille, France
Level Contributor
76 posts
Prices for 10 days solo tour in Syria

Hello,

I'm planning to visit Syria next May, but because I have very specific dates (May 1st-12th I have flights to and from Beirut) I've contacted already many agencies and they say the best might be to do the tour alone, although I would like to share it with other travelers to reduce costs (just by doing the tour with another traveller would reduce the price significantly).

If some here have done a 10-day highlight trip solo in Syria recently, how much did you pay ?

Just to know if the rates I was given were close to what or not.

Thanks in advance

3 replies to this topic
Amman, Jordan
Destination Expert
for Syria, Aleppo, Jordan
Level Contributor
19,949 posts
41 reviews
96 helpful votes
1. Re: Prices for 10 days solo tour in Syria

With the present climate of very few tourists visiting the country .You are most unlikely to find a shared tour..Its a thing of the past.

best to check with few tour operators to compare prices

Aleppo Governorate...
Level Contributor
279 posts
1 review
2. Re: Prices for 10 days solo tour in Syria

Visitors may find the cost of a guided tour of Syria to be high. This is because the agency will handle all the arrangements, including booking hotels, hiring tour guides, and providing transportation. However, visitors can contact the agency directly to discuss their needs and preferences. This can help to reduce the overall cost of the trip.

1 post
3. Re: Prices for 10 days solo tour in Syria

hey how are you i work in a travel agency in Syria and i can offer you the best price with great offers and services . and if you want some one to travel with you just for fun i"ll try to do it for you .tell me if you want me to do this & Let's do it!!!

Reply to: Prices for 10 days solo tour in Syria
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.