We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Men's Laser Hair Removal

2 posts
Men's Laser Hair Removal
Save

I will be visiting Istanbul for four days, and I need your help to know some information about men's laser hair removal for full body.

Can I have some web links for clinics that will do the service with a reasonable price.

Thank in advance for helping me.

Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
50,795 posts
63 reviews
236 helpful votes
1. Re: Men's Laser Hair Removal
Save

Posnanski, Here arethe lazer hair removal clinics in Istanbul. Youı need to get in touch with them for pricing: "http://www.whatclinic.com/waxing-and-hair-removal/turkey/istanbul-province/istanbul/laser-hair-removal?adwords=true&gclid=CJu_6MWD59ECFQcQ0wodylEPAQ".

enigma...

United Kingdom
Destination Expert
for Mecca
Level Contributor
3,985 posts
42 reviews
18 helpful votes
2. Re: Men's Laser Hair Removal
Save

Certainly an interesting way to spend a few days in Istanbul

Seal Beach...
Level Contributor
981 posts
20 reviews
28 helpful votes
3. Re: Men's Laser Hair Removal
Save

@Posnaski : For you to know, in order a Laser hair removal treatment to be effective, it needs to be repeated ( at least 5-6 treatments. 6 weeks waiting period in between) One treatment would not produce a lasting result. Besides, a decent or good up to date laser equipment costs a lot anywhere, thus, prices will be expensive everywhere. Hope it helps. So, you might want to save your money and time on something more productive and fun. Good luck

Edited: 4 years ago
Aberdeen, Scotland
Destination Expert
for Aberdeen
Level Contributor
10,520 posts
53 reviews
45 helpful votes
4. Re: Men's Laser Hair Removal
Save

I agree with O Sultana, one treatment will make no difference- you need a course of treatments over a period of time.

5. Re: Men's Laser Hair Removal

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the Tripadvisor community and has been removed.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the Tripadvisor travel community!

Removed on: 10 June 2017, 00:05
Istanbul, Turkey
Level Contributor
50,795 posts
63 reviews
236 helpful votes
6. Re: Men's Laser Hair Removal
Save

aprilwilliams6, You have two posts and both praising the incredible virtues of your epillator. So there is nothing else to write about Istanbul or Bangok but incrdible virtues of your epillator. Self promotion and advertising by businesses is forbidden at TA forums.

enigma...

7. Re: Men's Laser Hair Removal

-:- Message from Tripadvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the Tripadvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 10 June 2018, 18:18
Get answers to your questions about Istanbul
© 2022 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in New Zealand. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.