We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Nagi of Mekong

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
78 reviews
Nagi of Mekong

Hi All

Does the Nagi of Mekong tours still happen? I have sent 2 emails to the specified email over the last week without a reply. Looking at going end of Sept 13.

Thanks in advance

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,726 posts
186 reviews
1. Re: Nagi of Mekong

should do - Adisak was really prompt with replying to my emails. We did the trip last year and it was really nice. highly recommend.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
78 reviews
2. Re: Nagi of Mekong

Thanks . I tried sending from my work email yesterday will wait and see.

I think the trip sounds nice but if it isnt still operating I am wasting my excitement.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
423 posts
26 reviews
3. Re: Nagi of Mekong

Travelled on Nagi of Mekong in June, great trip. I found Adisak to be very prompt in replying to my emails.

adisak.star@ gmail.com

Cheers

lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,712 posts
206 reviews
4. Re: Nagi of Mekong

Hi,

He does sometimes take a break, but then his nephew usually replies - did you check your spam folder as sometimes that's where the mails end up.

Cheers

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
197 posts
241 reviews
5. Re: Nagi of Mekong

Adisak and I have been exchanging emails regarding our November tour over the last few days. His replies are prompt. In fact he just emailed me this morning. There must be some mistake somewhere. Good luck.

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
2,726 posts
186 reviews
6. Re: Nagi of Mekong

what email address are you using??

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
78 reviews
7. Re: Nagi of Mekong

I have tried again to email.

Thanks for your support all.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
78 reviews
8. Re: Nagi of Mekong

An email address would be lovely.

Thanks

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
86 posts
78 reviews
9. Re: Nagi of Mekong

HeyAll I finally got a reply but he doesnt have the numbers we will see what happens over the next weeks.

I thought his cruise sounded more relaxing than taking a ferry.

Andrew :)

lewes uk
Level Contributor
10,712 posts
206 reviews
10. Re: Nagi of Mekong

Hi,

Nagi of the Mekong is a lovely experience, but if numbers are low then the regular slow boats are fine. Most of the hard seats of years ago have been replaced with softer coach style seats and they take the same amount of time to get you from A to B. You do miss the various stops along the way and the nice buffet lunches, but if the Nagi isn't running it's not the end of the world.

Cheers