We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safety Deposit Boxes at Patong Merlin

Perth
12 posts
Safety Deposit Boxes at Patong Merlin

Hi,

We are leaving in 5 days to Phuket and staying at Patong Merlin. Just wondering if there are safety deposit boxes in the rooms at the Patong Merlin?

Cheers

Sydney
Level Contributor
1,123 posts
73 reviews
1. Re: Safety Deposit Boxes at Patong Merlin

Check the hotels actual website it should say under room description. I am almost certain they would have as they are a relatively good resort in Phuket.

RB2
Rockingham...
Level Contributor
648 posts
11 reviews
2. Re: Safety Deposit Boxes at Patong Merlin

All the buildings that have been renovated have them in the room.

I am sure that building 4 is the only one still to be renovated and if you are in that building, and I hope you are, it is my favourite for the pool view, then you will have a saftey deposit box at reception.

If so, It's not a hassell, you get your own key and they have a key, usual thing.

You will love the Merlin with it's 3 pools and lovely grounds and of course the breakfast, it is excellent.

Have a great time and let us know all about it when you get back.

Lucky B's.

Perth
12 posts
3. Re: Safety Deposit Boxes at Patong Merlin

Cheers for that :) will definitely do a JBR. This site has been such a useful source for us organising our trip.

4. Re: Safety Deposit Boxes at Patong Merlin

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 August 2009, 19:18