We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sail Tours, canoeing and snorkelling

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
Sail Tours, canoeing and snorkelling

Could any one advise with Sail Tours do you have to go canoeing and snorkelling or can you wait n the beach or boat?

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Sail Tours, canoeing and snorkelling

Anyone able advise ?

Phuket Thailand
Level Contributor
3,899 posts
13 reviews
2. Re: Sail Tours, canoeing and snorkelling

Well, I s'pose I will have to stick my nose in.

Hello Dingo.

If you mean Phuket Sail Tours, my company, the main snorkeling trip is the Phi Phi trip. If you don't want to swim nor snorkel, this trip is probably not for you.

The Phang Nga Bay trip has swimming, snorkeling, canoeing and more. The snorkeling is fun but not as good as Phi Phi as the water is not as clear. No one has to snorkel or canoe if they don't want to, they can relax on the beach or on the boat if they want to. It is not a big deal. Having said that, it is a shame to miss out, so don't give up the idea altogether. Wait and see how you feel on the day. The canoe comes with a paddle man and the snorkeling is done off a nice beach, so none of it is very challenging. In any event if you skip a couple of things there are still plenty of activities on the day.

I hope this helps.

All the best,

Mark.

Phuket Sail Tours.

ps, Call out HI! to my Mum when you go through Vic Park.

Edited: 19 January 2014, 04:20
Chennai (Madras...
Level Contributor
889 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Sail Tours, canoeing and snorkelling

Snorkeling is best enjoyed in crystal clear water during Phi Phi tour. Here they take you via speed boat.

Canoeing is best enjoyed in hongs(sea caves) during Phang Nga tour. Here they take you via big boat.

They are different tours located on opposite directions.

Kuta, Indonesia
Level Contributor
552 posts
19 reviews
4. Re: Sail Tours, canoeing and snorkelling

Thanks for the replies.

I will look into booking a tour soon. So looking forward to our first holiday to Phuket.

Okay Captain Mark next time i go through Vic Park I will say a hello to your mum.

Edited: 19 January 2014, 13:13
5. Re: Sail Tours, canoeing and snorkelling

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 January 2015, 18:18