We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banthai in April

Australind
Level Contributor
464 posts
29 reviews
Banthai in April

Just so excited I had to let you all know I have just booked the accommodation in the Banthai for our first trip to Phuket in April!! We are usually Bali trippers but have decided to venture to Phuket. Very happy :)

australia
Level Contributor
255 posts
5 reviews
1. Re: Banthai in April

You will have a great time. People always ask me whether I like Bali or Phuket better and I just can't answer as they are similar in many ways but also very different. The two things I prefer about Thailand are 1. There are less Aussies around (why travel o/s just to spend your time with the same people???). We just returned to Bali after 7 trips to Thailand and I cringed a bit sometimes with the thongs/singlet/loudness of it all. The Aussies all think they are best friends with the Balinese and think they have the only driver on the island you can ring on a mobile and book. Having said that we did have a great time and would go back. 2. The food is MUCH better in Thailand. Bali tries hard but just isn't as good.

We stayed at the Banthai for Christmas last year and LOVED it. We had a pool room (ground floor). These are the best - and about five steps to the pool. Most of my family had upstairs rooms and they were also great but I liked being on the ground floor. Great hotel you lucky things.

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
548 posts
6 reviews
2. Re: Banthai in April

Same! Same! You will enjoy The Banthai!

3. Re: Banthai in April

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 June 2010, 16:19