We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Banthai and Salathai

Australind
Level Contributor
464 posts
29 reviews
Banthai and Salathai

Hi guys, I am getting reports back that the pools at Banthai are very cold any comments? Also two agents have said they cannot get any wholesaler that does Salathai. Has anybody booked it through an agent in WA or can anybody suggest where its safe to book it over the net. Thanks for your help :)

Glasgow, Scotland
Level Contributor
276 posts
4 reviews
1. Re: Banthai and Salathai

Hi,

We have booked Salathai for 4 weeks in February through Siam Roomrates.

Deluxe Room cost 2,800 bahts per night. E mail address is

siamroomrates.com. Be aware that they want deposit then final payment a month before departure.

Jan

Melbourne, Australia
Level Contributor
6,826 posts
132 reviews
2. Re: Banthai and Salathai

Hi australindjillie, we have book Salathai for june next year. Got a good price direct. Much the same as on-line companies but we are getting hotel pick up at the airport.

It is no big deal to get a taxi at all but thought it would be a bit of a change as as there is 5 of us we would have to book a van.

Salathai has our credit card details and will credit it when we get there. We have done this lots of times elsewhere and no problems.

Hope this helps

cheers

Dunedin, New Zealand
Level Contributor
548 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Banthai and Salathai

Hi!

We have stayed at The Banthai several times in recent years, the temperature if the water in the pools is fine! My wife stays in them much longer than most places we go; they are also very 'social'!

I often stay at The Salathai when I am on my own. They are on some of the hotel booking sites as noted - my pick would be to go through AGODA (see below) but I usually find it best to go direct.

You usually have to fax your credit card details although it is possible they have upgraded their site to take secure information. They then debit your CC for a deposit and will tell you regarding the balance. As always check the terms and conditions.

After reading that, you probably think it better to use a booking site. If so, I recommend: agoda.com/asia/…salathai_resort.html

Cheers!

Richard

4. Re: Banthai and Salathai

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 19 May 2010, 18:17