We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sailing phuket

Aussie in Brisbane
1 post
Sailing phuket

We recently returned from our holiday from phuket. We had a wonderful time in phuket. Thankyou for all the great tips on this forum which proved to be valuable information. If I can recommend anything at all and it would be to hire a yacht for the day or three. We sailed with mark for a day and loved it so much we booked another 2 full days. We were picked up from our hotel and taken to our private chartered yacht where we met the fantastic crew. Then we sat back and let the wind take us to the most beautiful destinations in phuket. The food was fantastic and plentiful , especially since we had 8 hungry aussies to feed. We got to explore caves and hongs at our leisure and then had a picnic lunch on a secluded beach. We purchased fresh seafood from the local fishing men which we ate for lunch. We had such a great day we decided to book another 2 days and visit phi phi island. It was fantastic!! We camped on monkey beach and built a campfire before stepping into our tents just metres from the water. Another great thing we experienced was seeing the planktum glowing in the water at night just like in the movie "the beach". Anyway it was extremely great value for money and an experience you will never forget. We where with a group of 8 with all different interests and everyone said that this was the highlight of our holiday. A must do. Mark is a Aussie so of course you are on a winner there already. A top guy.

Phuket Thailand
Level Contributor
3,891 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Sailing phuket

Hello Belkin.

Thanks for saying such nice things about your time with us.

I hope you all got home safe.

See you next time.

Mark.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,995 posts
451 reviews
2. Re: Sailing phuket

The Sailing Tour is certainly up there with the best, have only heard good reports on it and we are so looking forward to our turn. I love prawns, so I would like lots please.

Cathy

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
3,963 posts
6 reviews
3. Re: Sailing phuket

Glad you enjoyed your time so much, we certainly had a ball on our day with Mark, would love to have had time for a few more.

Lee

4. Re: Sailing phuket

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 31 August 2009, 23:18